BHSc Naturopathy + BPH Nutrition
I know what it's like to have fallen through the cracks of the healthcare system.
I’m a qualified Naturopath and Nutritionist facilitating meaningful change in others wellbeing through increasing an awareness of mind, body, and spirit.
I owe my deep appreciation and respect for nature to my roots being raised on a farm. As I recover through my own health struggles, my one major takeaway from the journey of wellbeing is that a good practitioner that is aligned with your values along with the support of family and friends is all you need to create and sustain positive change.
I'm dedicated to helping my patients reverse the story that feeling sick is just their normal.
The Nitty Gritty
• Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) with Distinction
• Bachelor of Public Health (Nutrition)
• Qualified SIBO practitioner
• Quantum Reflex Analysis - Level 1 & 2
• dermaviduals: Dermatological skin care training
• Accredited member of ANTA
• Registered practitioner with ANRANT