Please read the following disclaimer carefully before using this website.
This disclaimer governs your use of rachellarsson.com.au. By using this website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use rachellarsson.com.au or any affiliated websites or social media accounts. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. You should therefore check back periodically for changes. By using this website after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether you have reviewed them or not.
All information and resources found on rachellarsson.com.au are based on the opinions of the author unless otherwise noted. All information is intended to motivate readers to make their own nutrition and health decisions after consulting with their health care provider.
rachellarsson.com.au encourages you to consult your doctor or health care professional before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. No information on this site should be relied upon to determine diet, make a medical diagnosis, or determine treatment for a medical condition. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
All information supplied on rachellarsson.com.au has no warranty. NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition.
By reading this website, you acknowledge that you are responsible for your own health decisions. Do not take anything from rachellarsson.com.au and try it without proper research and medical supervision.
Obtain Medical Advice
- All content on rachellarsson.com.au is for informational and educational purposes only.
- None of the content or products offered are not meant to diagnose, treat, alleviate, or relieve any medical or health conditions, nor to guarantee any particular outcome or results.
- They are not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other healthcare professional.
- Always speak with your doctor or other healthcare professional before taking any new health supplements, adopting any treatment for a health problem or before adopting any new fitness or dietary regime or otherwise purchasing any of our products.
- If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, or if you have a pre-existing medical condition or are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should contact your health care provider before purchasing our products.
- Never disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because something you have read on or received from rachellarsson.com.au.
- You should be in good health and physically fit when using our products, failure to be in good health may result in adverse health consequences.
- Please seek medical advice in regard to your health conditions and physical fitness.
- If at any time you notice any unanticipated changes to your health (physical, mental, or emotional), you should seek medical attention immediately.
- Please be aware that any testimonials on the rachellarsson.com.au may not reflect the results that you may achieve. Results may vary and your experience may not be like the experience of the user testimonials.
- None of the content or Products offered on our Site are meant to diagnose, treat, alleviate, or relieve any medical or health conditions, nor to guarantee any particular outcome or results.
- None of our Products are intended to treat any medical condition. You take full and total responsibility for what you do with this information, and any resulting outcomes from your actions.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Products are not a substitute for medication, good nutrition, or a balanced diet.
rachellarsson.com.au uses secure online payment systems.
To purchase any of a product from rachellarsson.com.au you will be required to provide us with your credit card information. Please be aware that all credit card information may be shared with our third-party payment processors. By purchasing through rachellarsson.com.au, you agree that we may charge you the price listed at the checkout screen, and that any payments made via credit card may attract an additional percentage fee, as charged by the relevant merchant from time-to-time.
All orders must be prepaid. Orders will only be shipped or available for download (for electronic products) after full payment of the total amount is cleared.
You warrant that the payment details and any related personal details you provide us are correct. We accept no liability in the event you fail to provide correct or incomplete payment or personal details or for any losses suffered because of the fraudulent or unauthorised use of credit cards.
The prices for Products provided under this Agreement will be as set out on our Site at the time you offer to purchase the Products. All prices are in Australian Dollars unless otherwise stated, and inclusive of GST, and you agree that we may charge you GST as set out in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (“GST Act”).
- From time to time we may issue promotional or discount codes. These can be redeemed at checkout and are subject to the terms of issue stated by us in relation to each promotion or discount.
- If you have any issues with payment do not hesitate to contact us at
- All Products available from our Site are subject to consumer protections under the Australian Consumer Law.
Forms of Payment
- Payment is made at the end of a consultation or when a request is made for supplement repeats. All amounts quoted and charged are in Australian dollars for Australian and New Zealand patients. For overseas patients you are charged in USD. Payments are made via direct bank deposit or Stripe.
- Invoices are emailed immediately after consultations. It is expected you pay immediately (so supplements can be organised and shipped as soon as possible) or within 7 days. Emailing a remittance to confirm payment is advantageous and always appreciated.
- If you have financial difficulty or cannot pay the full invoice amount you are expected to tell me at the beginning of your consultation.
- At this stage I do not offer payment plans. Please contact me if finances are your main barrier to booking an appointment and I will try to work with you to find a solution.
Delivery and Shipping
- Consultations are conducted 100% online. Telehealth links are emailed after you have confirmed your appointment (or no later than the morning of your appointment) with full instructions. Links are unique and password protected.
- Supplements prescribed are shipped to you directly from one of my suppliers. I use a variety of suppliers who use courier services or Australia Post. Fees are additional. You should receive your items within 2-4 business days depending on your location.
- Products available from our Site are subject to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
- We make every effort to ensure our Product descriptions are accurate as possible with specifications made on the information provided to us. However, should an error occur we reserve the right to correct our description.
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact image of the actual Product.
- Due to Product demands, Rachel Larsson Products may not be always available. If no products are available, we will contact you and inform you of our product availability and projected delivery times. Although our product may be delayed or momentarily unavailable you agree that we may still charge your credit card and ship Rachel Larsson Products when they become available.
- We reserve our rights to limit the quantities of any Products purchased through our Site.
- Orders are dispatched within 3-5 business days of receiving your confirmed order/payment.
- We currently only ship to street addresses in Australia. Freight/shipping costs are calculated depending on your postcode and will be provided at the checkout prior to payment.
Refunds and Cancellations
Change of Mind - Consultations
- I do not offer refunds for change of mind after a consultation. If you are unhappy with the consultation or it has not met your expectations, then please contact me to discuss.
- Refunds are available if you have booked and paid for your consultation in advance and wish to cancel your booking, but you must give 48 hours’ notice, ahead of your scheduled appointment time. I will arrange a refund directly into your nominated bank account.
Change of Mind - online education such as ebooks and courses
- There is a zero refund policy for all e-products. Please ensure you are 100% sure this products is for you before purchasing.
Order Fulfilment Policy
- If a supplement I have prescribed for you is out of stock with my suppliers there are two options:
We will wait for that supplement to be back in stock and available: or
I will find a suitable alternative and issue a credit note for any difference in price.
Terms & Conditions
This website rachellarsson.com.au is owned and operated by Rachel Larsson ABN: 93738890985, trading as Rachel Larsson
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact me:
- Rachel Larsson
- This document sets out the Terms and Conditions you need to be aware of when using this website. Please take a moment to read them, as they set out your important rights and obligations and I care about making sure we both know where we stand.
- When you visit this website and engage in my services you agree that you are over the age of 18 and willing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you don’t accept this agreement, you should not continue to visit this website and you should contact me to cancel any booked appointments.
- These terms may be changed or modified from time to time. Please check back regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes.
- All products and services advertised on this website are offered in compliance with Australian Consumer Law.
Website Content - Disclaimer
On this website you will find information on my services, blogs, recipes, e-books and health information. This information is provided solely for the purpose of general information.
My Rights and Responsibilities
Please be aware that the generalised information I provide is not a substitute for a health professionals advice tailored to your individual circumstances.
I take lots of care to provide valuable information but I cannot be responsible for the use that you make of that information.
There is no professional relationship formed between us unless you explicitly choose to work with me by purchasing my services.
While I take all reasonable care to ensure that the information I provide is accurate, relevant and up-to-date, I make no guarantees in this regard and disclaim any legal liability for any inaccuracy, incompleteness or error.
I may modify this information provided on this website at any time, including altering or deleting it without notice.
I do not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.
While I’ve put a lot of time and energy into creating website content which is broadly applicable for many people, you need to use your common sense and take responsibility for your own health, safety and wellbeing.
If you are experiencing health concerns, it is imperative to seek help from a professional. Simply taking advice from my website may not be accurate for your specific health needs. Without professional assistance it could in fact be detrimental to your health.
You should never delay seeking medical advice or assistance because of information on my website. The information and opinions expressed here are not to be taken as accurate or complete, or as an alternative to individualised advice from a health professional.
- The downloads provided on this website are created with the intention of providing information and practical advice so that people can make healthier choices. While I take every care to ensure content is safe, I am not responsible for viruses or any other damage which might occur as a result of downloading material from this website. Please ensure you maintain adequate internet security.
- The external links are for your convenience to direct you to my booking system, Zoom and other websites to complement the running of this website and my business services. I am not responsible for the content of any of the external sites that are linked to this website.
You may not copy or reproduce any part of my content without my written consent.
The content of this website is protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.
Commercial exploitation of my content in any way that competes with my business is strictly prohibited.
You are welcome to share blog posts or other publicly available content through social media, but you must provide a link back to this website or my social media page.
You may not use my logo or name for any purpose without my permission.
My Services - Disclaimer
There are a number of ways you may choose to work with me that are available to purchase or book through my website. The terms and conditions in this document apply to all of my services and products unless alternative terms are explicitly stated.
- I am a qualified naturopath, holding a Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) and and Bachelor of Public Health (Nutrition). I am a member of the Australian Natural Therapies Association (ANTA) which has strict member requirements and qualification standards. Membership requires ongoing education with yearly professional development requirements to ensure I am developing my skills and staying up-to-date on the latest scientific evidence. I am committed to providing the best naturopathic care possible and I always strive for best practice and client outcomes.
- Naturopathy consultations involve very in-depth questions about all aspects of your health and body but in no way are you meant to feel judged or under scrutiny. I want you to feel comfortable because if you do not provide me with accurate information about your health, I may not be able to offer you the most appropriate treatment for your condition and therefore you may not see the results you desire. You must provide me with full and accurate information about your diagnosed medical conditions, medications or supplements, treatments and protocols, known allergies and intolerances, so I can ensure safety of treatment and check for pharmacological interactions with any herbs or nutrients I prescribe.
- I love sharing my naturopathic knowledge, however please respect that I do not give personalised health advice without a consultation.
- Prescriptions involve diet and lifestyle recommendations and supplements which contain herbs and/or nutrients. Supplements are an additional cost. Although supplements are generally safe - some may have side effects including aggravation of pre-existing symptoms, the appearance of new symptoms and discomfort. These are generally mild, foreseeable and very easily rectified by making a small change.
- Health is complex. It's important to manage expectations and understand results not guaranteed. Overall, most people who are willing to commit to change, persist and make all the necessary adjustments will often find success. There is no overnight or one time fix so the people who allow me to come on the journey with them, providing support, advice and encouragement and the people who see me regularly, they are the people who most often make progress.
- When booking with me for the first time you will receive a welcome email with a link to online intake form. Please ensure this is completed prior to your appointment. I may send you additional forms or questionnaires if necessary.
- Any difficulties with forms please let me know - links can be resent or PDF copies can't be emailed as an alternative.
Telehealth Consultation Times
- Initial consultations are 60 minutes. Follow up consultations are 30, 45 or 60 minutes. If the consultation exceeds time allocations additional fees may apply at my discretion.
- Consultation time is precious. Please follow instructions and complete an intake form and download or update Zoom prior to your scheduled appointment. If not completed this will need to be done during your appointment and will result in lost consultation time.
- When you click the Telehealth link you will enter a virtual waiting room where you will wait for the consultation to start. I recommend entering 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to allow for technical issues. If you are having technical issues please email me immediately, I will call you as soon as I can. If I am having technical issues I will call you.
- On rare occasions I may be running late. If I expect to be more than 5-10 minutes late I will let you know via email, otherwise please be patient with me as I finish with the client ahead of you.
- Likewise, I will allow 5 minutes past your scheduled appointment time to wait for you. After 5 minutes I will give you a call. If you do not answer and don't return my call within another 5 minutes you will be deemed a no show.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please give 48 hours notice via email. If you find yourself unexpectedly unwell on the day of your consult, please contact me as soon as possible to reschedule
- A cancellation policy applies to last minute cancellations and no shows. No shows are charged 100% of the consultation fee. Last minute cancellations (less than 48 hours notice) are charged 100% of the consultation fee, at my discretion.
- If you don’t show up or cancel your appointment at the last minute, I will request prepayment of future consultations.
- If I am unwell or unable to conduct the consultation I will aim to provide at least 48 hours notice. I will call or text you as appropriate.
- Should a minor problem occur, I will find a solution and resolve this issue as soon as possible. Minor problems include:
Problems with supplements:
incorrect product sent by third party supplement company
issue with the product sent by third party company
damage occurred to product during transit
difficulty opening/downloading a PDF information sheet or treatment plan
broken or expired links
Problems with consultations:
sickness on the day of a consultation
late cancellation of appointment or no show
Zoom or Telehealth issues
Problems with treatment plans and prescriptions:
- Although naturopathic recommendations and prescriptions are generally safe - some may have side effects including aggravation of pre-existing symptoms, the appearance of new symptoms and discomfort. Some common examples include nausea or loose stools. These instances are rare and minor, and rest assured can be remedied either by adjusting supplement dosage, time of administration, or by tweaking the treatment plan and advice. Likelihood of side effects are always considered and discussed during the consultation but on rare occasions there may be unforeseen and individual anomalies.
- It is your responsibility to notify me of any allergies, intolerances or reactions you have experienced in the past. If you experience an unexpected allergic reaction to a supplement I have prescribed, you must notify me straight away. Immediately call 000 if you are experiencing life threatening symptoms (e.g. anaphylaxis)
Achieving expected results:
- Results and progress depend on many factors, with the single biggest being your compliance. Naturopathy is holistic and often requires dietary changes, lifestyle changes and taking supplements until balance is restored. There is no single supplement, or quick fix I can give you to resolve your issues overnight. Treatment plans do require some hard work, commitment and willingness to change on your part. It is also important to understand that everyone is unique and will respond to treatment differently, due to variance in genetics, environment, diet and lifestyle. Therefore, it is not possible to make any treatment or timeline guarantees with regards to your clinical outcomes.
Invitation to Discuss a Problem
- If you feel that there is any problem with my services, please let me know so we can discuss your concerns and attempt to negotiate a mutually acceptable solution.
Specific Terms of Sale
- Any advice and supplements prescribed are for you and you alone. You must not give any of your prescribed supplements to family members or friends. I encourage all individuals to seek advice from a qualified health professional prior to any self-prescription to ensure safety and efficacy.
Limitation of Liability
- You agree to indemnify me (hold me blameless) for any injury or illness that you might suffer or any damage or loss that might occur while we are working together. If you have any doubts at all about any issue that might arise, you agree that you will conduct your own research and make your own fully informed decision about what is best for you.
- In no event shall I be liable to you for costs, loss or damage of any kind. If this clause is unenforceable for any reason, my total cumulative liability for all causes of action of any kind shall not exceed the total amount you have paid me for my services.
Jurisdiction & Dispute Resolution
- If you have any concerns, issues or complaint arising out of your use of this website, my products or services, or these terms and conditions, we agree to communicate with the intention of making a genuine effort to seek a win/win solution, trying to resolve the dispute through negotiation and discussion.
- If we are unable to resolve a dispute by negotiation and discussion within 14 days, we agree to proceed to mediation with the assistance of an independent accredited mediator, seeking online dispute resolution or mediation by telephone if we are not both residing in the Victoria, Australia.
- The mediator is to be appointed by agreement between us or, failing agreement within twenty-one (21) days of the first notification of the dispute, the person initiating the dispute will seek the appointment of a dispute resolution professional by the Resolution Institute: https://www.resolution.institute/resolving-disputes/get-a-professional. The Resolution Institute Mediation Rules shall apply to the mediation and we agree to share the costs of mediation equally between us.
- It is a condition precedent to the right of either of us to commence litigation other than for interlocutory relief that we have first offered to submit the dispute to mediation. Litigation is to be considered a last resort and may not be commenced until, in the opinion of the independent mediator, the potential for negotiation and mediation have been exhausted.
- We both agree that we shall not publicly or privately disparage each other, but rather shall act in good faith to refrain from any conduct or communication which might reasonably be expected to interfere with the business and/or personal interests of each other.
- This agreement is subject to the governing law of the Victoria. Regardless of where you live in the world, you irrevocably agree that if the dispute resolution processes fail, the courts of the Victoria, and the Commonwealth of Australia, will have exclusive jurisdiction.